- Average Number of Days on Market: 84
- Average Sale Price: $142,920
- Average List Price: $152,398
- Cost Per Square Foot: $100
- List-to-Sale Variance: 6%
- Average Sold Per Year: 15
- Average Square Feet: 1,426 (with a 10-month rate of absorption)
- Average Number of Days on Market: 76
- Average Sale Price: $177,450
- Average List Price: $182,400
- Cost Per Square Foot: $122
- List-to-Sale Variance: 3%
- Average Sold Per Year: 2
- Average Square Feet: 1,444 (with a 12.5-month rate of absorption)
Berry Hill Zip Code: 37204
Technically, Berry Hill is only about one square mile, but this tiny satellite city has its own mayor and police services. Many of the homes in this area are small 1950s-style cottages and many of the cottages have been renovated and converted into businesses. The area has a tight knit Bohemian vibe with vintage clothing stores and used record shops commonly seen on its streets. The area is also home to 40 new recording studios packed into a tight three-blocks. For such a small neighborhood, there is plenty to keep you busy.
The Yellow Porch is focused on freshness, evident by the vegetable garden in front of the charming patio. Their diverse menu includes delicious Spanish dish Paella as well as Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagna beside southern favorites like the Sweet Tea Cured Pork Chop. Curious Heart Emporium is a unique, alternative gift shop for the individual who has everything. Venus and Mars is everything a vintage store should be, with high-end hard-to-find vintage garments to inexpensive special finds. Grimey’s New and Pre-Loved Music always has a great collection of CD’s, records, and DVD’s and a very knowledgeable staff.
Also found in this tight knit community are the Tennessee State Fairgrounds, home to Tennessee’s state fair, markets, the Nashville Expo Center and much more.
Copyright 2017 MTRMLS, Inc.